You will see the answers to our most frequently asked questions below.
Should you not find the information that you are looking for, please don't hesitate to contact us
1. What services does iTechnician provide?
- Hardware repairs for a selection of iPhones, iPads and iPods such as:
- Replacement of cracked screens/LCDs
- Battery replacement
- Water damage diagnosis and repair (at your own risk)
- Ear speaker, power, volume and home button replacement
- Software solutions for a selection of iPhones, iPads and iPods
- iT repair and service solutions both onsite and offsite:
- Set up and/or extension of wireless networks
- Onsite PC upgrades
- All Microsoft operating system software support
- Set up and troubleshooting of email services
- Software upgrades
- Virus and spyware detection and removal
- Computer builds and reinstallations
2. Which iPhone models does iTechnician service?
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
3. Which iPad models does iTechnician service?
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad mini
4. Which iPod models does iTechnician service?
- iPod 1st generation touch screen
- iPod 2nd generation touch screen
- iPod 3rd generation touch screen
- iPod 4th generation touch screen
5. What is our iPromise?
- All iTechnician services are backed by a 12 month warranty (unless otherwise specifically stipulated on the quotation).
For more details click here
- We only use genuine manufacturer's parts which are guaranteed
- We offer quality workmanship
- We provide exceptional service
6. How do I send my item to you for repair?
- For areas outside greater Cape Town, there is a supplementary fee. Please contact us for more information.
- Should you decide not to proceed with the service/repair with iTechnician once your device is in our possession, there will be a fee of R150 chargeable, in order to cover costs incurred for the collection and return of your item.
7. Do you offer onsite repairs and services?
Yes we do! For an extra rate we will come to your residence or place of work as long as it is within 30kms of the Cape Town CBD. For more information contact us.
8. How long do repairs typically take?
We will try our utmost to have your item repaired within 48 working hours. When it will take longer, we will inform you. Our turnaround time depends on availability of parts and where relevant, on our courier service and so we cannot guarantee times.
9. How do I contact customer service?
10. Which areas does iTechnician service?
Currently iTechnician only provides services to the greater Cape Town region (with some limited services to the Western Cape area).
For onsite iT repairs, our iTechnicians will travel up to 30kms from the Cape Town CBD.
11. What are iTechnician's business hours?
Business hours are 9am to 6pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
12. How do I apply for a job at iTechnician?
Please email us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.